Saturday, April 28, 2007

The Heart Still Listens

MY CHOICE OF MUSIC is normally rock and metal. There's a little bit of jazz inside me coz I used to be so into it - in fact, I still listen to them once in awhile, especially since I have a huge collection of jazz in my hard disk (more than both rock and metal combined actually). Mind you though, as much as I love rock and metal, I do not like acid jazz. Adding electronic sounds onto jazz just ruins jazz in my opinion.

Anyway, as I mentioned in the last post, I went to the Jazz Night concert performed by BMS. And as confirmed by the blog owner, I bumped into him earlier tonight there (in fact, he's written a post on the show).

As promised, I'm updating now that I've got a photo. Just one though. Photos were taken with my fiance's T10. She emailed me the photos but my connection's rather slow tonight. I think it's because of my Ninja Gaiden Sigma demo download on the PS3. Ignore that if you don't know what I'm talking about. Anyway, I asked her to resize one of the photos and re-send it to me (which she did - what a sweetheart) and below is that photo which she took.

No comments: