Friday, April 20, 2007

Running Around

SPORTS DAY, OH SPORTS DAY. How tiring you will be. You are full of events everywhere but oh how unfortunate the day will be for you are only offered one photographer such as me. Oh Sports day, sports day. I don't know how successful you will be... in terms of photography I mean.

Sekolah Menengah Awang Semaun, SMAS for short, will be holding their annual Sports Day event at ... I can't quite remember the name of the field but it's that field in Lambak, not far from PAP Masna (Masnah?). I'll be the only photographer of the day and I have to cover all the events, running here and there, trying to catch as much of the event as I can under the hot sun.

Tomorrow's gonna be hectic day for me. SMAS's Sports Day in the morning, The Sunshine Boys matinee and another Sunshine Boys show for the night. Under the sun in the morning, acting in the afternoon and night. Hope everything goes well.

No comments: