Wednesday, February 13, 2008

13 Years And This

I WAS AT THIS WEB DESIGN course this afternoon, and I asked myself, why the heck did I get myself involve in that? Now, before you jump into conclusion (and in case the trainer at this afternoon's session stumble upon this little blog of mine), it had nothing to do with the trainer. It's just - after over 13 years of web designing experience - what was taught this afternoon was just... plain boring.

So, I decided that I would start my own web designing course where I would train the people at work to help me out with our website. Now why didn't I think of that earlier?

PS: I'm currently teaching a group of students how to take photos. I see potential in one but the rest need a little bit of guidance.

PSS: I'm also on my new macbook so I haven't got photoshop on this yet, so here's a photo I'd like to share from last December.


No comments: