Saturday, February 23, 2008

To A New Life Together



JUST A QUICK POST FOR NOW.
I got to go for dinner with the family. I will update this post later, just wanted to give a link to an album of a friend's engagement ceremony.

Sri Akmarini & Alizam's Engagement Ceremony

Later.

UPDATE:

Okay, so I didn't update last night. I got too tired and sleepy when I got back home, especially with the rain falling outside - it was just too comfortable to resist. But now, it seems like my muse is still asleep this morning but nevermind, I'll let the pictures speak for the event - after I say a few words ofcourse.

The ceremony was held last Friday, Feb 22nd. A Hantaran Berian ceremony was also held at the same time. It wasn't my first exposure to such a wedding event which was why I initially planned not to take photos of the whole thing but only what I could. I seriously have no idea how those wedding photographers do it. I do events - but never wedding. Anyway, let's get on to the photos.

PS: Some colours are a bit off. I'm still adjusting to the new mac. I need Photoshop. GIMP stinks.































Click here for the rest of the photos.

No comments: