Sunday, June 15, 2008

BruGamers.net Beta Forum


HEY GUYS, I'm not sure how many of you are gamers but I'm running a beta forum at BruGamers.net on ShutterSpeech.com's server to test my bandwidth in association with Bruneian Gamers Online (BruGamers.com) website.

We have my categories from the usual consoles (Playstations, Xboxes and Nintendos) to PC as well as Mobile and casual gaming. On topic discussions are also available for those who feel like discussing serious debates online as well as off topic where you can just start whatever you want without being bothered with which categories you want to be in.

So help us out by joining and registering at BruGamers.net. I'm sure there's a tiny gamer in you even if you aren't that big.

PS: Remember, BruGamers.net is the forum while BruGamers.com is the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.