Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wedding In The Garden of Eden



I'VE BEEN WANTING TO CREATE A PHOTO MANIPULATION like this for awhile. I've seen a design like it once on a magazine cover and I figured it would be easy to create. Well, it took me about 5 to 6 hours to finish and in the end, I'm quite happy with the result.

The subject is Mrs Exclusive, photo taken by Jason, during our wedding photoshoot. Since my wife loves purple, I took a few photos, combined them together into one big purple theme. The photos I'm not quite sure who they were by. I found a disk and inside were some photos of flowers. The birds though I took from Stock Xchange and that was pretty much what I took from an online stock photo site.

I've got another project in mind but it's taking longer than I thought to finish. Hopefully, I'll be able to complete that soon. I'm just glad that I'm back with Photoshop.

No comments: