Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Symbol of Love



AS THE BEGINNING OF 2010 passes by, I keep getting busier and busier. Work seems to be filling most of my schedule these days leaving me with less time to do other things that I want to do such as spending quality time with JuLeZz, going through my photos (which have yet to be edited, uploaded and printed) and playing the new games I've bought.

I'm also in the middle of a few projects, some planning for stage performances and an event for my brother's after-wedding celebration. So I've pretty much got a heck of a lot in my hands to handle at the moment. Lack of updates here is unavoidable but hopefully I get to come back now and then to write something.

This year though, I'm hoping that I would be able to write more than just a few lines of mindless text.

Photo: My brother's fiance's sister's baby taken during my brother's engagement ceremony.