Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Food, Glorious Food



FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD~ I seem to be watching Asian Food and the Travel channels a lot these days, mostly finding tips on how to create my own dish. JuLeZz makes really good food all the time and I always want to be there in the kitchen to help lessen her work. Sometimes I love to cook and even more so now that I'm so inspired after watching these TV channels. Even more addictive with the fact that we've got Astro Max which means that I can record a lot of food episodes I might miss.

Funny thing is, now that we're in the middle of producing Oliver! (see previous post), the song "Food, Glorious Food" always sings itself in my head, which makes me want to watch the channels more, cook some more and, inevitably, eat some more (or in this case, eat more).

Back to the topic at hand. Because of all these glorious food we've been watching, this month we decided to have home cooked meal - and we've started. I didn't get to take a photo of the yoghurt roasted chicken we had the day before yesterday but after the event we had in the kitchen yesterday, I thought I should keep a record of the meals we have this month. With that, we begin our first adventure into the culinary art kingdom!

Photo: JuLeZz made the Frittata while I the garlic bread.