Saturday, March 31, 2007

Celebrating The Prophet's Birthday

BUSY WEEK. Busy days. Had lots of things to do, mostly with work. Four days of Netball tournament and a workshop in between. I haven't really managed to update anything much but I did however upload my current work/entertainment setup at home on my multiply.

There are a lot of photos that need to be uploaded. I went to Pulau Berambang again the other day with mofo, took more pictures there. There's the netball photos and also this morning's Maulud Nabi celebration.

I'll see if I can process those quickly. This afternoon I might go off to this Japanese ship currently docking at the Muara port, but that all depends on if I get enough rest after this.

Anyway, hope you have a good Saturday (what do you really say during Maulud Nabi? Not happy Maulud?)

No comments: