Saturday, March 24, 2007

SMAS End of 1st Term

HERE's TO PROMOTE photos I just uploaded onto my Sekolah Menengah Awang Semaun's multiply page. I just finished uploading 300plus photos from SMAS's end of 1st term event filled with prize presentations, traditional dances and a performance by SMAS's own local band. It was a great day, over 500 shots were taken but I managed to filter those down to 300 (This! Is! Spartaaaaagghh!! Can't help it =D).

Anyway, go here to view all the albums. There is this album I dubbed Red Carpet that you should check out where I waited for teachers and students at the entrance before they came into the hall. That was fun. Teachers and students stopped and posed in front of the camera just like the Grammy's or MTV music video/movie awards.

Great day. Lots of smiles.

No comments: