Thursday, March 22, 2007

Digging Up Old Pix

HIS WEBSITE frustrates me. I have to say I am not a fan of that website. Not only does it lack RSS of which oh-I-love-so-much, he also doesn't have a permanent link to each post! Imagine how annoyed I got when I clicked on the title of the post and nothing happened. Maybe, it's the fact that I am using firefox and he has this retarded warning that says:

This website is best viewed with:
.1024x768pixel resolution
Internet Explorer allergic to Firefox, sorry to all firefox users :)
Maybe that's why. Maybe because I am using firefox and he just wants to annoy the retards out of me. Hell, there is no way I'm surfing with IE. That stupid browser is useless to me.

You have any idea whose site I'm talking about? If you always surf around reading everyone's blog, I'm sure you do. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it is Yasien Studio.

BUT despite that, there is one good thing about the site - him promoting last year's UBD graduation photos. Because I can't link to the exact post, I can direct you here. Thank God for tags and labels.

Now Yasien! If you are reading this, pleeeease! RSS and permanent links! Thank you!

PS: No hard feelings =)

No comments: