Sunday, April 1, 2007

Monkey Hunting

WENT MONKEY HUNTING this morning. Proboscis monkey hunting to be exact. What's proboscis monkey? Go google/wiki it yourself. I'm too lazy to link that for you. In fact, you should be getting your lazy fingers off that mouse and start typing once in awhile. Start by leaving messages here or the shutterbox.

Now, back to the main topic. Monkey hunting. A week ago, I planned to go proboscis monkey hunting. That was cancelled and ended up planning with Bruneian to do that this week with a bunch of other photographers. So we did. And it sure hell was great. I'll link the posts if any of them updated their sites with the monkey. For now, check out the following collage of the shutters at work - oh, and our guest of honour, my fiance (Pst! Guys! Forgot to introduce her to you! Her name's JuLeZz btw!).

On the way to take shots of the monkeys, we got to take a lot of shots of other things on the way as well. Best part was, there were a bunch of them red monkeys. I'll upload those shots once I've managed to process all the RAW files. Right now, I'll leave you with the jpegs and a preview. =)


Check out the album at my multiply page here.

Update:
Bruneian has updated his blog. Check it out.
Aku has updated his as well. Check it out here, here and here.

Update 2:
Just found airbiscuit's page and he has updated his. See here.
Man... everybody's shots are starting to look similar now haha!

Update 3:
And now by UcingItam here.

1 comment:

Bruneian said...

It was lovely.. I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to go there again...