Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Sunshine Thanks

JUST THOUGHT I'd dedicate this post to Mr. Melnick. I took a lot of photos of the old boney guy in different suits. Our greatest start during the showing of The Sunshine Boys (Mr. Melnick's the guy in the suit btw).

I'll post the photos ones I'm done processing them. For now, I'd like to say thank you to everyone who managed to come and watch the play. I also like to thanks my family for the support and for coming to watch the first show. To Albert, for inviting me to help out. And to JuLeZz, thanks for joining babe.

Now I'm pretty sleepy and beat. So I'm off to sleep . Got another early morning yaaaawwwwn~~ Hope I can wake up to that.

Goodnight people. And sweet dreams.

See: Sunshine No More from my multiply for photos those have already been uploaded.

No comments: