Friday, April 13, 2007

Trust

I HAVE A HEADACHE. God knows what's going on. I used to get this kind of headache a lot before but for awhile it hasn't happened. And now, here I am - staring at the computer screen in pain, hurting my eyes and head, but still forcing myself to post this entry.

I just want to make sure that I have at least one post everyday. I'd like to keep this page filled with updates. Sometimes, nothing much - but at least there is something.

The following photo was taken during this... actually, I have no idea what the event was called but some students from Sekolah Menengah Awang Semaun were taken for a leadership thing (I think) at Tasek Lama and they had some great activities. We went there, had a chat with the organiser and managed to get some info on what they do. They're called Datalish (if I'm not mistaken). Sorry for being unsure with all the information. Like I said, I'm not well.

Anyway, I call the following shot simply 'Trust'.


"One must be fond of people and trust them if one is not to make a mess of life."

- E.M. Forster

No comments: