Monday, April 16, 2007

Monitor

I KNOW I DID say that I was gonna post at least on entry each day and I didn't do that the past two days. But, granted, I wasn't feeling well and I was really busy the past two days. What with the wedding preparations and this upcoming play the Brunei Amateur Drama Society (BADS) will be performing Thursday and Saturday.

Enough about that for now. I'll give you more info about BADS once I get enough detail.

Anyway, more photos from that monkey hunting we had. True to its name, a monitor lizard was on a tree keeping watch of its surroundings while we were shooting the monkeys. Seeing this, I took some shots at it. Here are two of them.

Monitoring In The Shadows


Inspecting


See also: Reflected Fisher and Nakhoda Manis
Hi-res uploaded: Monitor via My Photoblog

No comments: