Saturday, May 12, 2007

Legs Aplenty

THOUGHT I'D TRY OUT SOMETHING different and see if it works. But before that, I want to say that I've still got a lot of photos from Niah that I have yet to post here.

I've had my PicasaWeb albums for awhile and I've been using Picasa to organise my photos. Nifty little photo organiser bought by google. Love it. But only use it for photo organising and some simple photo editing. Anyway, thought I'd make good use of my Picasa Web albums rather than just using it to keep unlisted photos that I upload to this page. Here, I'm trying out some HTML post of a photo I just uploaded to my PicasaWeb via Picasa to see the outcome.

What photos do I have today? Bugs. Little bugs. They were everywhere at Niah. Any macro enthusiast would love the place. Too bad I'm not one of them. Anyway, I call this one Legs Aplenty (what's the name of this creature again?).

From Niah

PS: Inset photo was taken by me too but it's blurry. What is that thing anyway?

No comments: