Monday, November 12, 2007

Deepest Junction of All

HERE's SOMETHING REALLY AMAZING. Went to Kg... okay, I can't quite remember the name of the place. I think it was Kapok? Or Katok? It's somewhere around Mata-Mata, Gadong. Correct me please.

Anyway, had to drop off someone with JuLeZz after an afternoon spent selecting costumes for JuLeZz's upcoming play, MacBeth (to which you can view the album here). And on the way, we came upon junctions after junctions after smaller junctions that the simpang number became extremely long that the dashes (or hypens) turned to dots! Ah~ what a systematic way to lead the blind.



I wonder how the address would look like on paper? Imagine having to fill that in in forms! Heck, imagine trying to remember that! I wish those people living there good luck.

No comments: