Friday, April 6, 2007

Belated Maulud

FINISHED UPLOADING my Maulud Nabi photos on my multiply earlier today but I had to rush for a tahlil followed by a movie. It's 2am, and I just got home. I miss night life. Oh how working days suck. Not that I don't like my job, mind you. It's one of the best out there. Although, I don't come without a dream job. What's my dream job? That'll come another day on another post.

This post, however, is to inform you lot, who knows not of my multiply world, that I have finally managed to upload the Maulud Nabi photos. You can go and view them by clicking here. But don't click yet. I've still got a lot to say.

Oh second thought, it's past 2am. And I think I'd rather go and play Oblivion on the PS3... or process some more photos from the past and beyond. I'll decide right after.

Okay, I'm done now. You can click away to the Maulud albums.

(And if you're lazy, here are some)





No comments: