Sunday, July 22, 2007

Patriots



I AM EXTREMELY TIRED from this morning's event. His Majesty's Bersama Rakyat ceremony is huge! I think the sultan have a heck of a lot of patience just walking around the field and bandar to shake everybody's hands. I think that's over thousands of hands. Personally, I wouldn't be able to do that. I'd be too paranoid with where these hands have been before they start shaking my hand.

Anyway, the event was long. Very long. Longer than years past. And the weather was boiling hot. I was drenched from my sweat. Best part? I took almost 6gigs of memory just on photos. Over a thousand of them. I just processed and uploaded these two for now because they show exactly what I went through, the crowded streets and the over enthusiastic kids. The rest of the photos will be uploaded in the gallery once I've finished processing them. So stay tuned!


PS: Slow updates lately due to overloaded with work.

No comments: