Sunday, July 19, 2009

Anticipating



WENT BOWLING YESTERDAY with JuLeZz's siblings and cousins. I didn't actually play for fear that I just wasn't good enough. Okay, that's a lie. I'm actually almost broke so I was reserving what's left of what I've got for food and fuel. So I thought, I'd make use of the hang out time re-practising some photography techniques. The photos didn't turn out so well though.

In the end, the above photo is the only one that actually turned out okay. And it didn't require a great deal of effort. The quality of the above image isn't that great so click on it to see the hi-res image.

Spending time at the bowling alley though reminds me of those years when I used to play bowling a lot. I think it's time that I start playing it again and see if I still have what it takes. Anticipating for that day to come...

No comments: