Thursday, May 10, 2007

Red Plant

PHOTOGRAPHY is like the bone of all memories. It keeps them together. Help them stand up and stand out. Help them grow and branch out. And as they grow older, they are still able to support them so long as they are greatly maintained.

I'm just saying that so you guys have something else to read other than my past rants. Now, anybody knows what this is called?


Took that in Niah during my Niah trip,which btw I've finished processing the photos and uploaded albums after albums of it on my multiply page found here - and you should probably read the last post to update yourself on the important life of Mr Syaf - okay that's just bullshit talk but check them out anyways. Now back to my initial questions since I know that most of you have short memory span. What is that?

No comments: